Breakfasts, Omelettes, Side Orders, & Beverages
All Breakfasts Available Until 4:00 pm
EGGS — Includes toast, homefries, or baked beans.
|• One Egg (any style) — 4.99
• Two Eggs (any style) — 5.99
|• Two Eggs, choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. — 6.99
• Two Eggs, choice of corned beef hash or chouriço hash. — 9.99
Rib-Eye Steak and Eggs — 13.50
EGGS BENEDICT — Served with homefries.
Chef's Special Benedict
Perfectly poached eggs with Genuine Canadian Bacon, rich and creamy Hollandaise sauce, and served on a toasted English muffin. — 10.99
Perfectly poached eggs topped with mushrooms, spinach, diced tomato, and rich and creamy Hollandaise sauce on a toasted English muffin. — 10.99
BREAKFAST SANDWICHES — Served on your choice of white or wheat bread or an English muffin.
• Egg with Cheese — 3.99
• The Spin-Wich. Scrambled egg with sautéed garlic, spinach, and provolone cheese. — 5.99
• Egg with Cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or chouriço. — 5.99
• The Western. Scrambled egg with ham, sauteed peppers, onions, & provolone cheese — 5.99
OMELETTES — All omelettes are served with home fries and toast.
• The Greek — With spinach, tomato, black olives, and feta cheese. — 10.99
• The Broccoli & Cheddar — Broccoli florets folded into cheddar cheese. A delicious customer favorite! — 9.99
• The Portuguese — With ground chouriço, green peppers, onions and American cheese. — 10.99
• The Meat Lover's — With sausage, bacon, ham, and American cheese. — 10.99
• The Corned Beef Hash & Cheddar — Homemade corned beef hash and cheddar cheese folded into fresh eggs. A New England Staple! — 10.99
• The Western Omelette — Scrambled egg with ham, sauteed peppers, onions, & provolone cheese — 10.99
• Eggs — Add .99 for Egg Beaters or Egg Whites
• Breads — Add 1.00 for White, Wheat, Raisin, Italian Bread, English Muffin or Bolo, Add 1.50 for Bagel, Sweet Bread or Bolo
Create Your Own Omelette
ADD ANY 3 ITEMS — 10.99
Broccoli, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Tomato, Spinach, Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese
Served with home fries and toast.
Add .75 for each extra item.